Internal Legal Advisor and Assistant Compliance Officer
The Internal Legal Advisor and Assistant Compliance Officer is responsible for the client take-on process in terms of Risk Management and KYC, in accordance with guidance issued by the Regulator and the Local and the International Law. She/he is also responsible for legal issues arising from potential and existing client work.
- Assist the KYC and AML function of the Group for new clients;
- Review Legal documents of the group for internal compliance;
- Review Legal documents of the clients servicing function;
- Support client servicing teams on legal matters;
- Liaise with external lawyers for Group legal support;
- Work with CEO, Internal Compliance and Business Development Departments to develop new service lines based on new legislations;
- Maintain the legal database of the Group;
- Reporting to CEO and Board of Directors.
- A Law Degree with a UK University;
- Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical, organizational, administration and time management skills with focus on accuracy;
- A self-motivated individual, able to work independently and within a team;
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to detail;
- IT literate with good knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Fluency in English and Greek is required.
What We Offer
- An attractive salary based on your experience and skills;
- Thirteenth Salary (Entitlement of the thirteenth salary is AFTER the initial probation period of six months);
- Life Insurance with ALICO and Medical Insurance with Universal Life (Entitlement to these schemes is AFTER the initial probation period of six months);
- A professional working environment.
May 7, 2023